.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ikatan Cendikiawan Patah Hati

One for All... All for One!

Dilbert Pearls Before Swine

Monday, May 30

Bergombal ria

One night on the driveway...
I hold her hands.
"Girl, you know what, this could be our last hang out. I'll be leaving on the jet plane tomorrow. Just wanna thank you, you've been a very wonderful angel. I wish we could spend more and more time together. But I guess, time's just not on our side."

One night on the driveway...
She was just smiling.

One night on the driveway...
I hate myself.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

nyebuuut....nyebuuut....nyebuuuut....nyebuuuut...


---nuuul---

5/30/2005 10:26:00 AM  
Blogger kutubusuk said...

o-my-o-my-o-my.. pics pleaseeee ;D

5/30/2005 07:02:00 PM  
Blogger Pmanxxx said...

yaahhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooooo

5/30/2005 07:34:00 PM  
Blogger love machine said...

:)) dasar playboy gadungan

5/31/2005 08:32:00 PM  
Blogger The Computer Guys said...

What Is Wrong with so many Spy-Ware Tools that promise to do the job?

After installing you find out they use so much memory! They have to run in

the systems tray and always have to be run on a regular weekly bases!

And if thats not enough we find out we have to pay for the upgrade

so it will run in the background,But it still sucks up the memory!

Simple Solution you want a software that will kill that Spyware

and all the Gremlins on contact use the least memory and be a

Set & Forget Tool!

Grab it Now Free plus a how to Video w/ Xp Mini Course !

I have a defrag oo server

10/24/2005 07:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Hi there, I just came across your blog about ad aware edition free and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site related to ad aware edition free so I know what I am talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!"

10/26/2005 08:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home