.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ikatan Cendikiawan Patah Hati

One for All... All for One!

Dilbert Pearls Before Swine

Wednesday, May 18

Pinoy Date

She's not all that! But, everytime she smiles...it's taking my breath away. And there it goes, finally I got a chance to have a little chit-chat with this lady. Until someday,
"It seems so hard to find spicy foods here in the city.."
"You should try the Yellow Cab Pizza.."
There she goes, this is just the right time for me.
"Is it? where can I find it? Hm...how do you like to go out with me, let's go to this place."
And my heart's just beating harder and harder.
"Sure, why not, but you're gonna have to treat me."
"Why not? You free this weekend?"
"Yup, in the afternoon!"
"Great! 5/6?"
"OK, I'll meet you there!"
And...that's where the story begins.....

3 Comments:

Blogger kutubusuk said...

goodgosh!!!! ... more babyyy moreee haha xDDDD

5/19/2005 02:48:00 AM  
Blogger love machine said...

memang kao Si Johnny sudah ngomong gak bisa di-veto

5/19/2005 06:40:00 PM  
Blogger kutubusuk said...

so how was it??????????? xD

5/28/2005 06:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home