.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ikatan Cendikiawan Patah Hati

One for All... All for One!

Dilbert Pearls Before Swine

Wednesday, September 21

Thinking Out Loud

Isn't it incredible how within the space of only several months we've now taken gigabyte email space for granted.

6 months ago i had only 5MB!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Super-Sweet said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9/21/2005 09:09:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

when email was only 10mb, 80% of the content are mails while the rest are junks. of the 1gb i have right now, about 95% are junk. and search the remaining 5% stinks

9/23/2005 11:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home